- Available in 18.5 Liter, 5.25 Liter, and 1.5 Liter sizes (Approximate)
- Constructed of .22″ (5.6mm) impact resistant acrylic
- Inlet port accept 22mm breathing tube or 15mm connector
- Outlet port accept standard 19mm scavenging tube or 15mm connector
- Sliding self-locking top has stops to prevent unintentional lid removal
- Scratch resistant feet
- Includes hook-up kit to connect to system
- Manufactured of strong shatter resistant plastic (not brittle acrylic).
- Tight sealing lid for increased staff safety and prevention of gas loss.
- Removable chamber dividers accommodate different size animals.
- Strong bolt on hinges – No more broken glue-on hinges.
- Good visibility for monitoring patients during induction.
- “A Better Quality Rugged Unit”
- Manufactured of strong shatter resistant plastic (not brittle acrylic)
- Air tight silicone seal with locking top
- Will not crack with chemical exposure
- High temperature plastic can be autoclaved
- Includes 15mm female inlet and 22mm male waste gas outlet
- Optional 19mm ports available
Acrylic Small Animal Induction Chambers
Anesthesia Induction Chamber
Rodent Induction Chamber