- 9.4 MHz., focused transducer that can be held in place with the finger or thumb while steadying the limb with the same hand, or may be secured to the limb or tail using one of the Velcro straps provided (Tail placement only for rats)
- A pressure pump and gauge (sphygmomanometer)
- High quality built-in speaker w/ headphones bypass
- instructions and a 19 minute procedural video
- Set of 5 cuffs include the following sizes, measured length by width in cm: 25 x 6, 21 x 5, 17 x 4, 14 x 3, and 11 x 2.5.
- Advanced low noise microelectronics
- Three â€œcâ€ batteries offer over 50 hours of use
- One year parts and labor warranty
Vet-Dop Animal Ultrasonic Doppler Blood Pressure System
|The Vet-Dop is designed to screen for hypertension, to check blood pressure in surgery, to monitor peripheral profusion in surgery and to check for intact blood vessels after trauma and before amputation. This non-invasive Doppler is the method of choice for measuring blood pressure in animals weighing less than 15 pounds, and will work well on rats with the optional rodent-tail transducer probe. Other methods, including monitors that use the oscillometric technique, are not capable of detecting the smaller vessels with accurate results. The Vet-Dop also works well on cats and larger breeds, and can detect blood flow at the base of the tail in horses, The Vet-Dop is the Doppler of choice and preferred by experts in the field of small animal blood pressure measurement.
*Recommended for propper contact between Transducer & skin surface)