- Uses tap water
- Real-time, easy-to-read display
- Biotech friendly
- Optional IV Pole Mount available, not included
- Made in the USA
- For warming therapy, select from 50?F (10?C), 95?F (35?C), 100?F (38?) or 107?F (42?C) set points
- Cooling setting delivers 50?F (10?C) therapy using ice in reservoir
- Three-layer safety system with dual temperature sensors, dual microprocessors and a mechanical thermostat to ensure patient safety
- Illuminated LED control panel, comfortable handle, built-in hose and cord storage and translucent water reservoir all were designed for ease of use in any facility
- Uses tap water (and ice cubes if cooling)
- Timed temperature therapy cycles can be set to 20 minutes, 30 minutes or continuous therapy
- Optional T/Pump Stand available for convenient placement and ease of transport (comes with storage basket for pads and accessories)
- Size: 8″w x 11.5″h x 8″d (20cm x 29cm x 20cm)
- Weight: 6.7 lbs. empty (3.0kg)
- UL Listed, CSA Approved – One year warranty
- Connects to the Gaymar, Hamilton, or other pump you already own.
- Durable polycarbonate construction. Scalpel, needle, and towel clamp proof.
- Smooth Surfaces are easy to clean helping to prevent nosocomial infection.
- Highly puncture resistant.
Adroit Warming Pump
The Adroit Medical HTP-1500 heating pump is a safe and accurate patient warming system that circulates warmed tap water through a pad.Can be safely used as an aid to prevent hypothermia during procedures on small animals. The digital controller uses proprietary software to manage your prescribed set-point temperature to within one-degree Fahrenheit (1.0°F)!* Three temperature safety limits guard against the possibility of overheating and the Hi Limit Switches can be tested without taking the unit apart. *Pads sold separately.
Includes hose adapters for use with Stryker/Gaymar and CSZ Pads.
*Pads sold separately
|HTP-1500||ADROIT THERMAL RECIRCULATING HEAT PUMP 120V||$499.00|
Gaymar TP700 T/Pump – Pads
T/Pump System Localized Warming and Cooling Therapy
NOTE: This item currently has a shipping lead time of over 90 days.
The new 700 series T/Pump? system replaces the popular model TP650 providing safe and effective warming and cooling therapy with precise temperature control. By circulating water through a leakproof pad, conductive temperature therapy effectively treats a variety of localized conditions including muscle and joint pain, arthritis, and edema. It also helps prevent body heat loss and hypothermia during veterinary surgery and recovery. Surround your patient with continuous warmth by connecting two Mul?T?Pads to one T/Pump?. Gaymar provides adapters for all major brands of heat therapy pumps.
|TP-700||STD THERMAL RECIRCULATING HEAT PUMP 120V||$645.00|
|TP3||(3″x23″) Single use/10 per carton||$00.00||Discontinued|
|TP12||(13″x18″)Single use/20 per carton /8002-062-012||$242.00|
|TP22E||(15″x22″) Single use/20 per carton /8002-062-022||$216.00|
|TP26E||(18″x26″) Single use/10 per carton /8002-062-026||$120.00|
|TP22C||(15″x22″) Single use/ 1 per pkg /8002-062-022-S||$28.00|
|TP22G||(15″x22″) Re-usable/Heavy Duty Vinyl /800-206-2022||$86.00|
|121218||(12″x18″) Re-usable Heavy Duty Pad||$32.00|
|122922||(22″x30″) Re-usable Heavy Duty Pad||$34.00|
|125923||(24″x60″) Re-usable Heavy Duty Pad||$61.00|
Rigid Polycarbonate Warming Pads