- 14-1/2â€œ diameter fully padded seat
- 23â€œ diameter five-caster aluminum base
- 19-1/4â€ to 24-1/4â€ height adjustment
- Height adjustable, tilting backrest
- 12″ Wide Unit
- Wall Mounted
- 1 1/2″ Flat-Top Strainer
- Bowl Size 9″ x 9″ x 5″ (229mm x 229mm x 127mm)
- Overall Size 16″ x 12″
- 12 lbs. 2 cu. ft.
- 20 gauge
- Basket Drain
- Wall Bracket
- Overall Size: 15 1/4″ x 17 1/4″ (387mm x 438mm)
- Bowl Size: 10″ x 14″ x 5″ (254mm x 356mm x 127mm)
- 13 lbs. 2 cu. ft.
- 20 gauge
- Automatic flow rate and temperature compensation
- Large easy to read dial
- Integrated safety lock
- Large window for liquid level monitoring
- Well-fill and Key-fill models available
- 3 year warranty ? new / 1 year warranty – used
- This proven anesthetic vaporizer offers excellent performance *Especially with low flows.
- *Internationally recognized, award-winning design.
- 4.8 kg Low weight for easy use.
- Service-free vaporizer designed for years of regular use with without preventive maintenance services
- Capacity Volume: at MAX mark 250 mL nominal
- Volume at MIN mark: 35 ±10 mL – After draining, Approx. 60 ±10 mL of liquid is retained by the wick
- Flow Range: Operating flow range 0.2 to 15 liters/min
- Temperature Range: Operating temperature range 15° to 35°C (58° to 95°F)
- Allows central suction system to be used for veterinary anesthetic gas scavenging by precisely controlling flow-rate between 1 and 10 Lpm ( visually verifiable at any time).
- In the event of vacuum system failure, the anesthetics (not N2O) in the waste gases can be filtered by a back-up activated charcoal filter prior to exhausting into the room and the reservoir bag will not over distend.
- Scavenging connections accommodate 19 and 22mm tubes.
- Available with Post-mount adapters, medical gas wall mount outlets, and ceiling drop mount configurations. Hose connectors include suction (vacuum) or EVAC, DISS, Ohmeda, Chemetron, Schrader or Puritan style quick connects and hose barbs.
- 9.4 MHz., focused transducer that can be held in place with the finger or thumb while steadying the limb with the same hand, or may be secured to the limb or tail using one of the Velcro straps provided (Tail placement only for rats)
- A pressure pump and gauge (sphygmomanometer)
- High quality built-in speaker w/ headphones bypass
- instructions and a 19 minute procedural video
- Set of 5 cuffs include the following sizes, measured length by width in cm: 25 x 6, 21 x 5, 17 x 4, 14 x 3, and 11 x 2.5.
- Advanced low noise microelectronics
- Three â€œcâ€ batteries offer over 50 hours of use
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Super-wide eyepieces help eliminate eyestrain
- BioVID Camera with Image Management Software
- Optional Omnivid camera with 2″ display
- 3x to 22.5x magnification (up to 45x with 1/2x reducing lens removed)
- Trinocular Head & TFT screen
- Boom Stand with Advanced Articulating Arm
- 0.5x supplementary lens
- Variable LED Ring Light w/ 60 bulbs 6400K Daylight color
- 4 controllable LED light quadrants for shadowing
- Optional Fiber-Optic Ring Light
- Easily plugs into a large monitor
PSP-527-GS Foot Operated Stool
Space Saver Units
|Model No. 7-PS-60 Sink w/Splash Mounted Faucet||$335.00|
F/AIR Scavenger System
This economical and practical passive scavenger system incorporates replaceable filter cartridges to absorb waste gases. Activated charcoal filter absorbs 125% of its own weight. Kit includes one cartridge, scavenger hose, Pop-off connection adapters, and cartridge holder bracket.
non-rebreathing circuit (recommended for patients under 10 kgs) connects vaporizer outlet to anesthesia mask and features a a standard exhaust hose for scavenging. This item includes an anesthetic gas supply tube with 15 mm male fitting, a reservoir tube, a reservoir bag, and a 19 mm bag bleed valve. (Included with anesthesia machines)
These precision TEC3 vaporizers offer calibrated dials with detents and safety lock, large window and precision output not affected by temperature, flow rate, liquid level or back pressure fluctuation. New vaporizers offer a full three year warranty.
Penlon Sigma Delta Anesthetic Vaporizer
Calibrated dials with precision output not affected by temperature, flow rate, liquid level or back pressure fluctuation. It is recommended that a service is carried out at ten years.
This Anti-Spill adapter eliminates spillage when filling standard Tec-3 style well-fill vaporizers.
Vacuum/Scavenging Interface w/ Back-up
Vet-Dop Animal Ultrasonic Doppler Blood Pressure System
|The Vet-Dop is designed to screen for hypertension, to check blood pressure in surgery, to monitor peripheral profusion in surgery and to check for intact blood vessels after trauma and before amputation. This non-invasive Doppler is the method of choice for measuring blood pressure in animals weighing less than 15 pounds, and will work well on rats with the optional rodent-tail transducer probe. Other methods, including monitors that use the oscillometric technique, are not capable of detecting the smaller vessels with accurate results. The Vet-Dop also works well on cats and larger breeds, and can detect blood flow at the base of the tail in horses, The Vet-Dop is the Doppler of choice and preferred by experts in the field of small animal blood pressure measurement.
*Recommended for propper contact between Transducer & skin surface)
Video Zoom Scope
Vitreous china scrub-sink
This attractive 30″ x 22″ sink with integral backsplash blends nostalgic appeal with modern functionality. Vitreous china finish is a great alternative to situations where stainless steel is not an appropriate option. Large single- basin accommodates a variety of tasks, and features choice of single or double faucet holes on the backsplash to accommodate wing-handle or foot pedal faucet valves.
NOTE: Sink pictured with optional gooseneck spout, wall mount foot pedals, & P- trap
China sink accessories